We we are looking for part-time work from home professionals who will be assigned to an Online Customer Engagement & Business Development Project for One of OysterConnect.com’s Client Partner – A leading online learning portal for school children.
In this project, you will be primarily expected to engage with potential Customers of the client (Students & Parents) via Phone Calls & Online Methods in order to explain to them and help them understand the benefits of the client’s E-Learning Products and if the customer is interested, complete the buying process for the same.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Work Ex Certificate, Project Participation Certificate and Additional Certificates of Excellence based on various performance or target achievement parameters.
- Work-Ex certificates will be released at the end of 3 months (in case the team member does not wish to continue further or want to move to a different opportunity with us). Certificates of Excellence will be released within a week of having achieved the specific milestones.
- Rs. 2000/- Incentive for every Sales Closure with a Total Cart Value of Rs. 10,000/- or more
- On the basis of the targets achieved in a given month, remuneration for the same will be released by the end of next month.
- Full-Time Job Opportunity with the Client Company for Top 5 Performers.
- Subject to performance, you can earn about 50k per month
- NOTE: Due to the training and skills required to successfully close product sales with customers, you will not be able to earn this money in the 1st month of the engagement. However, once you have picked up the knowledge, skills and nuances of the project task, you should be able to start earning anywhere between 25k to 50k per month depending on the no. of closures.
- People willing to spend minimum 4 hours per day, 5 to 6 days a week, for 3 months on this project (The contract will be renewed every 3 months if both parties are interested)
- Tech Savvy – people who are comfortable with new age technological platforms and collaborative tools. You also need to own a Smartphone, Laptop and Internet Connection and should be willing to use the same for carrying out the online demos to customers.
- Committed – people who are self driven and are committed to carry out the assigned responsibilities in a consistent and committed manner.
- Target Oriented – people who have the drive to go the extra mile and achieve the predefined targets and deadlines.
- People who have a flair for selling, have good interpersonal skills, are good at convincing people and looking to learn such face-to-face customer engagement skills.
- People looking to take up Sales & Business Development as their Career Paths and are looking for a Full-Time Job Opportunity in a Sales & Business Development Role.
- Young people with a strong desire to learn and pick up new skills.